Duskfire Glacier Please make it harder to leave
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Pandora sits pretty at their doorstep, awaiting one of them to join her. Hopefully she doesn’t get a particularly ornery one. Though, when her sensitive hearing picks up movement, her large ears swivel and her head bobs like a fox listening for prey. Instinctively, she smiles at the company, it’s an easy going one that shows she isn’t afraid, but not one so cocky as to seem rude. 

It she’s she did indeed get an ornery one, judging by the raised hackles and the twitching lip. Pandora rises to her fat softly and bows her head down in a soft, fairly submissive greeting. With a swish of her full tail lowered by her hocks she looks up to the woman that questions her presence. 

“I did.” She hums cheerfully, her voice smooth but not too high pitched with excitement. “I’m Pandora.” The coy-wolf introduces. “I met with a pretty wolfdog with no tail. I think her name was...” She squints her eyes as she tries to remember the other females name. “-Imaq, I believe.” 

Her smile remains softly on her small fox-like face. “She offered me a home so to speak.” Half-lidded blood red eyes meet Tzila’s own easily. No threat in them, only a soft curiosity.
Messages In This Thread
Please make it harder to leave - by Pandora - May 31, 2021, 05:18 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by RIP Tzila - May 31, 2021, 09:18 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Pandora - May 31, 2021, 09:39 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by RIP Tzila - May 31, 2021, 10:00 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Pandora - May 31, 2021, 10:37 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Iana - June 02, 2021, 11:27 AM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by RIP Tzila - June 03, 2021, 07:47 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Pandora - June 03, 2021, 11:54 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Iana - June 07, 2021, 03:39 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Pandora - June 12, 2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Iana - June 12, 2021, 02:10 PM