Duskfire Glacier Please make it harder to leave
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
She’s slightly more pleased when she sees the midnight woman with accented scarlet relax some. She introduces herself and Pandora nods once to show that she acknowledges and files away the information for later. She further mentions the wolf dog, her alpha, and her beta. So she rules Tzila out of being in either of those positions. That doesn’t mean she demands any less respect though. So she keep herself on her toes, not wanting to seem too comfortable, or she might be perceived as rude or careless. She isn’t too ridged though, deciding to stay fairly confident, but willing to submit.

She allows her head to lower some in a submissive manner as the black and red woman closes in, questions of Pandora’s usefulness falling from her tongue. Pandora meets her eyes and smiles some.

Well, if the need ever arises, I’m fair at tailing, stalking, and gathering information in ways that require more stealth than brute strength. I’m skilled in poisons,” She begins then, with an upwards tick of cream, circular brows. “- and poisoningAnd I can hunt small game and fish.” She says the end sentence as if she hadn’t just mentioned being able to easily poison people with a cheeky, but friendly smile — accompanied by an excited swish of her tail.

She allows her head to rise some with an unsure shift of her ears. “I’m not sure what type of pack you all consider yourselves, but I had the misfortune as to being born into one that often needs skills like that. For threats specifically.” She references the poisoning and such. Hoping she wouldn’t be turned away at her rather dark set of skills.

She does downplay it some. Definitely so. She has to consciously make herself seem much more innocent than she truly is. Truthfully, she feels no emotions for those she isn’t close to, she’s killed and poisoned without so much as a blink of her eyes. More often than not, she’d laughed in their face as she watched them choke and die before her. But she doesn’t know these things wolves, Pandora has to play it safe.
Messages In This Thread
Please make it harder to leave - by Pandora - May 31, 2021, 05:18 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by RIP Tzila - May 31, 2021, 09:18 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Pandora - May 31, 2021, 09:39 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by RIP Tzila - May 31, 2021, 10:00 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Pandora - May 31, 2021, 10:37 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Iana - June 02, 2021, 11:27 AM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by RIP Tzila - June 03, 2021, 07:47 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Pandora - June 03, 2021, 11:54 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Iana - June 07, 2021, 03:39 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Pandora - June 12, 2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Please make it harder to leave - by Iana - June 12, 2021, 02:10 PM