Duskfire Glacier I'm living someone else's life
Tu me rends malade, et j'adore ça...
30 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

Particularly on his guard near the borders of Duskfire, the approaching pawsteps closing in on him earned a sharp snap of his muzzle towards the noise's direction and an icy glare. Instincts would've expected some foreign wolf, but his muzzle instead turned to the area inside of the borders -- it was a pack member coming towards him.

A rather peculiar-looking pack member. She was a small, and fairly decorated sight with strange splotches of patterns and spots that was straining to visually make out. What's more are the distinctly limp ears and tail that represented the features of *human's workers -- though the lingering scent of a wolf led him to the conclusion that she was a half breed. If so, then it wouldn't be the first instance he'd encountered. 

"Good evening." the archer would greet neutrally, standing where he was as the seelie treaded closer, and turning his head back towards the outer territories. The sire would not lie if he said he didn't feel some sort of skepticism towards the presence of a wolfdog, albeit because of the influence those homicidal two-legs had on their domesticated cousins, though Kaster cared not for the little details until the existence of danger was actually proven to exist. She was accepted into this pack for a reason, no?

*"human's workers" or "human's slaves" are what Kaster would refer to as any domesticated dogs

The Archer
Messages In This Thread
I'm living someone else's life - by Kaster - June 01, 2021, 06:58 PM
RE: I'm living someone else's life - by Imaq - June 04, 2021, 09:53 PM
RE: I'm living someone else's life - by Kaster - June 05, 2021, 11:55 AM
RE: I'm living someone else's life - by Imaq - June 16, 2021, 11:12 PM
RE: I'm living someone else's life - by Kaster - July 23, 2021, 09:59 PM
RE: I'm living someone else's life - by Imaq - July 27, 2021, 11:58 AM