Greatwater Lake THE WOLF AND THE LAMB
5 Posts
Ooc — Lesha

For her to admit her anger seems to confuse the beast, even just for a moment. They didn't think she was possible of harboring such hate that she finds herself snapping angrily at the water, snarling and cursing them to share the scaled water breathers that dwelled in lakes and rivers alike. Their ear twitches, and they straighten themself, quickly catching their weakness and they hate it. They couldn't afford to do that. Be weak. Show weakness. They had a feeling it would get them killed and oh, if they'd known how right they were, they would have been even more on edge than they already were. 

"I guess I can understand that. The anger." They admit, though they don't say why. While she cannot remember her past enough to speak on it, Reign is desperate to forget. With a growl and a roll of their eyes, they shake their fur out again, a common sign for them that they were getting agitated. It was not toward anyone but themself, and their gaze falls back on the beautiful canis in front of them. They can see she is doing this to prevent them from further extending themself, but what they can't understand is why. 

"You think?" They repeat. They didn't want her to risk her life for something she thought she could do, but they could see that she wanted to feel useful. Only of she knew just how useful she had been to Reign, by simply existing. She didn't have to prove anything, because Reign knows that she is stronger than she allows herself to be. I don't need you to do this, Ellansis. You being my friend is more than enough. They almost say, though they hold themself back, just offering the smallest of smiles. They have to believe in her, because they know she can do it, and if anything were to happen... they were here. 

"Okay, Ellie. Go ahead, my friend." Their voice softens, and they close their eyes for just a moment, head tilting as they smile. Their ears spin back, though, trying to make sure they were safe, even if they seemed calm. They just didn't let their guard down, and it isn't something they are willing to start now. 

[Image: Untitled480_20210608054128.png]

CALL ME SOMETIME, PLEASE RING MY LINE ─────── 
( THEY/SHE - NONBINARY SHE-WOLF )

Messages In This Thread
THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Ellansis - June 06, 2021, 08:00 PM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Reign - June 06, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Ellansis - June 07, 2021, 06:08 PM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Reign - June 08, 2021, 08:21 AM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Ellansis - June 09, 2021, 03:04 PM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Reign - June 10, 2021, 11:02 AM