Hideaway Strath i don't live in california, i'll inform you,
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
The H-meno’ob nodded in pride as with alabaster angel took the medicine’s without further prompting, it was up to him to care for her and their young ones he had done all he could to make her birthing as smooth as possible. He nodded in careful respect to the grandmaster “Things seem to be going smoothly Kynareth, only time will tell.”

The over large male turned sharply at the sounds his female made and he caught sight of their pup, slipping so smoothly from her mother that he almost missed it. His eyes glistened as he beheld the beauty of birth for the first time and not fear of what might become of a patient. He looked on in adoration for the woman whom took their love and made it manifest then gave it a glorious beginning.

His golden orbs shone like the sun as he beheld his wife and … his nose caught up with the moment… Daughter. He thought nothing more of anything else, he did not notice that she finished the birthing process as his world shrank and yet grew to be just these two females.

He forgot all about the grandmaster as he came to Aerin’s side with a soft whine he rasped his tongue over her face trying to smooth out whatever worry marred her features, He was unsure why she’d be worried, it never crossed his mind to ask for more then he received. He was gloriously happy with their pup. He ran his nose all over their infants body taking in the scent that mixed with blood and birth fluids but was uniquely hers and he committed it to memory for all time. Only then did he rasp his tongue over his daughter’s tiny body as she took in her first meal.

Vein buried his muzzle in his wife’s neck and whispered, his rich deep voice filled with awe “You have done amazing my love, the gods have blessed us this day.” He went back to marvelling his two girls and the beauty with which they enhanced his life just by being part of it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't live in california, i'll inform you, - by Vein - June 27, 2021, 07:09 PM