Cassiopeia's View Been underestimated my entire life
176 Posts
Ooc — Me
Lele had remained on the coast for the next two or three weeks after she had arrived there - scavenging along the coast and swimming frequently. Whether it was the saltwater or the general positive vibe she felt at Ankyra sound, her wounds on her body and face had healed. So had her soul - far from whole, but she finally felt ready to pick up the shatted pieces and put them together again. The heartbreak and disappointment was still there, but now - rather than them two being two big, dark and swollen clouds looming over her - she could now see the silver lining too.

She was going to be fine. No matter, how much time it took heal.

With this thought in mind she bid farewell to her resort and took a path that led her further inland, a valley between two mountains, plentiful meadows and forests along the edges. Lele preferred to make most of her journey with yet undetermined destination during early hours of the morning and those last hours before the nightfall, wisely choosing to sleep off the hottest part of the day somewhere in a shade or near waters. When "tired" of sleeping, she would take a swim in a nearby lake, attempt to dive and simply enjoy the lightweight feel of water carrying and cradling her body. She discovered that even if she let herself sink, after a while she would float back up to the surface. 

It was nice to simply be and enjoy the simple things in life - like the fact that even at three years old there were still things that would make her wonder, have an opportunity to surprise her. Perhaps, it was her mind creating memories that weren't there, but Lele thought that Tambourine had been the same. Eternally amazed by the world, even if he had seen much of it already. She wondered idly, where could he be now, but did not dwell too much of it - after all in a wolf's world people coming and going is a routine thing. When you are a nomad and freedom is at the forefront, you try not to get too attached to a person, nor do you attempt to keep the tied to you. You live with an expectation that one day they will leave, because there will be a new, undiscovered path to tread. 

And her first go at being just like everyone else - settled down in one place, having a family - had failed miserably, simply proving to her that she was not cut out for a life like that. Serious attachment brought nothing but pain and hurt. It was the scent of another wolf nearby that brought Lele out of her contemplation and surprised she found that in her daydreamlike wander, she had taken a small mountain path. Eager to see, what the view was up from above, she continued her path, hoping that, whoever was at the end of it, was not hostile and would pay no mind to the loner.
Messages In This Thread
Been underestimated my entire life - by Maia - July 09, 2021, 04:55 PM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Ukulele - July 10, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Maia - July 11, 2021, 10:13 AM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Ukulele - July 11, 2021, 11:43 AM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Maia - July 11, 2021, 05:23 PM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Ukulele - July 17, 2021, 04:20 PM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Maia - July 25, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Ukulele - August 01, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Maia - August 16, 2021, 12:59 PM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Ukulele - August 16, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Maia - August 24, 2021, 08:34 AM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Ukulele - September 10, 2021, 03:18 AM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Maia - September 17, 2021, 12:28 AM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Ukulele - September 17, 2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Maia - October 09, 2021, 03:23 AM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Ukulele - October 16, 2021, 08:37 AM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Maia - November 11, 2021, 06:45 PM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Ukulele - November 13, 2021, 05:43 AM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Maia - November 26, 2021, 01:17 PM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Ukulele - November 28, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Maia - December 14, 2021, 11:26 AM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Ukulele - January 02, 2022, 02:34 PM
RE: Been underestimated my entire life - by Maia - January 05, 2022, 09:56 AM