Duskfire Glacier doing it by my lonesome.
17 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Ezrah was gratified to hear there would be room for him, given he performed the next steps admirably enough. He wasn't concerned about the next part--he knew himself to be plenty capable with a great capacity for dedication. Whether this proved to be a short-term or long-term stay, he knew he would be an asset if they allowed him the chance.

"The usual--hunter, guardian," Ezrah replied, "At my birth pack, I joined the ranks of a guardian group of wolves who policed our own territory and those of our neighboring sister packs. We protected and we kept the peace. Resolving disputes amongst our own, dealing justice when necessary, such like that. I lead the Force, for a time, before I was sent with some companions to secure new lands for our family to expand into. We unfortunately lost track of each other and I've had no luck locating them, nor they me, which is how I ended up here on your doorstep."

He paused then, wondering if there would be more questions or if he'd provided enough. He had never before sought harbor with stranger packs for more than a night or two. This was a new scenario for him, but he had interviewed plenty of lone wolves on his own borders to know how the song and dance was supposed to go.
Messages In This Thread
doing it by my lonesome. - by Ezrah - July 14, 2021, 09:17 AM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by RIP Wintersbane - July 14, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by Ezrah - July 14, 2021, 03:46 PM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by RIP Wintersbane - July 17, 2021, 12:56 PM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by Ezrah - July 18, 2021, 09:01 AM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by RIP Wintersbane - July 31, 2021, 08:22 AM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by Ezrah - August 05, 2021, 09:08 AM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by RIP Wintersbane - August 15, 2021, 07:00 AM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by Ezrah - August 23, 2021, 10:32 AM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by RIP Wintersbane - August 29, 2021, 11:28 AM