Noctisardor Bypass the means of obtaining celestial honours
3 Posts
Ooc — Pax
The stranger speaks. Their tongue weaves sounds that are so close to what the man knows, yet so different at the same time, it leaves him perplexed. How far has he come from the civilized lands of his father? This place could not be so far removed that it would be untouched by the likes of the legion, he thinks.

The attendant clarifies — he is the master here. Attending to his own lintel, of all things! Strange as it seemed to Rihannsu, he appreciated that the man did his own work. He likely could not trust his lessers to do it properly and was forced to do it himself.

Sir! I am certainly not the first to declare my homage to you, but that is why I have come. I seek shelter in exchange for service.

That meant there was ample opportunity here for the centurion. Rihannsu lacks any outward reaction. He is as stoic as his forebears, standing to-attention before this elder, eager to survey his holdings.

I am a centurion, trained among the warriors of Pax Albus. If you see fit to welcome me, I will pledge myself to you, in protection of the land and the strength of your army. Presuming of couse that this aged monarch had an army - as he lacked petty attendants for his crossing, Rihannsu doubted he had much else.

My people are conquerors; I come from noble blood myself, the son of a senator. You would be wise to accept! Rihannsu went on to claim, and while his words could appear boastful, his tone was not. He lacked such brevity or true pride, listing these things as if they were of no consequence when in reality (deep within his own psyche) they were everything.
Messages In This Thread
the means of obtaining celestial honours - by Rihannsu - July 19, 2021, 01:04 PM
RE: the means of obtaining celestial honours - by Rihannsu - August 02, 2021, 09:46 PM
RE: the means of obtaining celestial honours - by Mahler - August 04, 2021, 10:37 AM
RE: the means of obtaining celestial honours - by Argent - August 04, 2021, 10:58 AM
RE: the means of obtaining celestial honours - by Mahler - August 21, 2021, 08:50 PM