Phoenix Maplewood stoned at the nail salon
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
The word 'chill' kept surfacing in the mans mind, Meerkat was very chill. Nonchalant. It reminded him greatly of the girls mother, further confirming their kinship. Rye gave a grateful smile and a couple of short head bobs in return to Meerkats congratulatory words. Throughout the days after his sons birth, gifts big and small were dropped by, words of advice or encouragement also given by those he was surrounded by. All were kind and at times, Rye was overwhelmed by the closeness they all shared and how each were willing to make sacrifices for each other. He felt incredulously fortunate to have found the Glacier when he did and Rye was more than happy to share what his home was about.
"I understand," Rye reassured Meerkat. "As for details of my pack, well I'd have to start with our Alpha, Wintersbane, he's recently had his own children born too. Five of them," The hotah sounded surprised by it and he was, one kid was a lot to look after but five? Rye couldn't imagine the all consuming responsibility. "Good man but stoic. I'm unsure how protective he's been but over the last couple of weeks fresh faces have joined our ranks. We look out for each other above all else, do normal chores like keeping caches stocked, marking borders, the usual stuff I'm sure you're familiar with. I have nothing but a great deal of respect for each, mostly everyone in the pack has something they specialize in or simply know how to do. I've been with them since before we fully formed as a pack, each one I've grown to know well and care for." A short memory of Imaq in their den crossed Ryes mind for a moment, a subtle smirk pulling at the edges of his lips. Through the twists and turns of his life, somehow he was lead to her and that fact alone always brought a smile to his face. 
After a quick beat, Rye continued. "Can't say much for the new recruits, all I know is they haven't caused any trouble. Hmm, what else can I say?" His head swayed leisurely back to his home, trying to recall a few neat features it held. "Ooh, I know! At night, there can be these bright lights dancing in the sky. Unlike anything I've ever seen before, its beautiful. Then there's the meadow, overflowing with flowers. After that we have this ice cave thing, it came with its own small waterfall and uhm, I think that's about it." Rye drawled the last word, stalling just in case he found anything else. The only other thing he could think of was the birthing dens but he wasn't going to share that. "Anything you want to know that I missed?"       
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
stoned at the nail salon - by Meerkat - July 26, 2021, 01:25 PM
RE: stoned at the nail salon - by Rye - July 26, 2021, 02:32 PM
RE: stoned at the nail salon - by Meerkat - July 26, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: stoned at the nail salon - by Rye - July 26, 2021, 03:27 PM
RE: stoned at the nail salon - by Meerkat - July 26, 2021, 04:05 PM
RE: stoned at the nail salon - by Rye - July 26, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: stoned at the nail salon - by Meerkat - July 26, 2021, 05:18 PM
RE: stoned at the nail salon - by Rye - July 26, 2021, 07:41 PM
RE: stoned at the nail salon - by Meerkat - July 26, 2021, 08:00 PM