Redhawk Caldera I'm drunk on a plane
34 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Ruenna emerged with greetings, her hind limp accompanying her per usual. Sifaka paid no mind to it, not caring to inquire more about it. The lion rumbled a greeting in return, "Evening." His stark yellow orbs sought Ruennas similarly colored irises. The regent questioned him, requesting an assessment on the state of borders. Sifakas ears twirled towards her curiously, he hadn't expected her to inquire about his latest encounters on patrol. Still, he would oblige her; though the details were banal. 
"Nothing of urgent dangers, coyote scents lingered on the border not long ago but have since dissipated. Things are too quiet for my comfort." His eyes shifted to the outer layers of forest, they scoured the land for a blemish, scrutinizing it before returning to her eyes. "I intended to find you with questions of my own, mainly what has been happening with our pack. I have only heard rumblings of the latest quarrels." A low roll of laughter emitted from his chest, his days of yore brought to him pleasant memories of witless brawls over minute issues. What a time for the then young lion.   
'Blessed are the Peacemakers,

For they shall be called
Children of God.'
Messages In This Thread
I'm drunk on a plane - by Sifaka - July 29, 2021, 04:50 PM
RE: I'm drunk on a plane - by Ruenna - July 30, 2021, 12:09 PM
RE: I'm drunk on a plane - by Sifaka - August 09, 2021, 06:51 PM
RE: I'm drunk on a plane - by Ruenna - August 14, 2021, 10:49 AM
RE: I'm drunk on a plane - by Sifaka - August 18, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: I'm drunk on a plane - by Ruenna - September 12, 2021, 12:00 PM