Duskfire Glacier times are changing, so I must too
48 Posts
Ooc — torvi
The wolf before them was dark like mother, but insofar as Arius could tell, he did not know them. She prattled off some introductions and when his own name sounded to his ears, he recognized it and made sure to emphasize, Awees! (— and don't you forget it!) His little voice did not hold the powerful timbre of Tzila or the cool depths of Wintersbane, being more irregular in pitch due to his youth.

After his little outburst Arius looked up at mother, brushing the top of his snout and the cold end of his nose against the highest piece of her he could reach, exposing his throat in the process. A big grin had wormed its way across his face when she nudged at the crown of his head, and he sat up properly when she nudged him again. Mother was asking him questions but at this point Arius did not understand. His mouth hinged open and there came an outpouring of nonsensical babble directed up to where she loomed over him, rather than the stranger.

arius is a very unreliable narrator. he twists events / things said to him to fit his own narrative. it is, in no shape or form personal, and not a reflection of me OOCly.
Messages In This Thread
times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 09, 2021, 01:35 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - August 09, 2021, 04:50 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Arius - August 09, 2021, 04:54 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 09, 2021, 08:54 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - August 09, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Arius - August 10, 2021, 04:44 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 11, 2021, 12:30 AM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - August 23, 2021, 05:57 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 31, 2021, 12:49 AM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Arius - September 02, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - September 02, 2021, 09:25 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - September 04, 2021, 12:08 AM