Ouroboros Spine xlvvi. ringing in my head, when you broke my chest
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
He breathed a slow, deep sigh as she spoke out, and while he didn't respond visibly to the things she said, or turn his ears to tune her out, he ignored what she said and regarded her with placid patience, waiting for her to get out whatever she needed to say. She was clearly hysterical from her hormones. He didn't like her tone or how little she seemed to trust him, but was willing to give her as a pass as it was also a sign she was simply being a protective mother. Perhaps when she was more rational, he'd scold her then for being so rude to him. If he did now, she'd make more threats.

He tuned back in when she tried to suggest that he leave. Instead, he shook out his pelt, stood- and moved further into the den he'd dug and prepared for her. "This is my home; I will stay here." He stated simply, circling once before he settled down onto his belly. The den was spacious enough that he did not crowd her. "You are tired. I am tired, and have been through quite a lot too, which you seem to have forgotten." Only moments ago she'd been fawning over his state, empathetic about his injuried which she no longer seemed to care about. Selfish of her, he thought. If she only knew what he'd been through- but he could guilt her with that later. She didn't deserve the story right now. "I'll hunt something for you to eat once I've had some rest. For now...You should rest too."
Messages In This Thread
RE: xlvvi. ringing in my head, when you broke my chest - by Adrastus - September 25, 2021, 05:11 PM