Jade Fern Grove i follow waves of the ocean of my womb
11 Posts
Ooc —
The wanderer's travels had brought her to an area she had decided to settle in, at least for the time being, so she might vet ber bearings and learn her surroundings by simoly being immersed in them. The young one from Rivenwood that she had met had been an interesting creature- so surely there mignt be more of her ilk about. Curious beings that spoke of sharks living in lakes, and chasing birds for the sake of seeing where they went. 

A glade filled with ferns caught her attention and piqued her curiosity. Surely, in a glen this verdanf, she might have some luck. After all, in every patch of clovers, one had a chance of finding one with four leaves. 

It would seem, though, that she was not the only one drawn to the area to enjoy the waning green of the fern glade- another youth, about Heda's age she thought, and familiar still by the scent she carries- gazed wide-eyed into her surroundings. 

The small red wolf padded forward, rustling the fronds of ferns until she could get a better view of the young wolf, noting the pattern of darker fur that spilled across her pale coat, the way a young, moulting bird might look as it grew into its adult plumage. 

"Want to see something really special?" She enticed, her dark eyes sparkling. With a friendly wave of her tail, she beckoned- before turning to recede into the thick of ferns, figuring her invitation might be enough to spark the young one's curiosity.
Messages In This Thread
i follow waves of the ocean of my womb - by Witch - September 08, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: i follow waves of the ocean of my womb - by Paisley - October 19, 2021, 04:05 AM
RE: i follow waves of the ocean of my womb - by Witch - November 08, 2021, 08:30 PM