Broken Antler Fen My mind is going a mile an hour!
176 Posts
Ooc — Me
The she-wolf - Lilitu - turned out to be very young and suddenly reminded Lele very much of Harps. It was a matter of moments, during which her heart was overflowing with emotions - mainly those of melancholy and longing. Then she let it pass. Her sister and best friend had long since ceased to be in the picture and just like all other important people in her life, she had let her go. There had been a time and place for mourning the future dream-castles that she had built around the idea of having her sibling with her forever. Now it was just a vivid memory that floated up from the depths of her mind occasionally, but for the most part the rational reasoning kept it anchored at the bottom. Imagined did not have place in the fabric of reality. 

She smiled at her welcomingly, unaware that her scarred face had made the girl a little uncomfortable. Maybe even now. "I am Lele - I joined recently," an awkward pause followed after this introduction, her eyes darted side to side, while the smile plastered on her face lost some of its sincerity. Here it was again - her being clueless on how to carry on a conversation. She hoped that, perhaps, Lilitu would have the means and courage to save her from the silence between them becoming too long.
Messages In This Thread
My mind is going a mile an hour! - by Lilitu - September 16, 2021, 06:47 PM
RE: My mind is going a mile an hour! - by Ukulele - September 17, 2021, 01:59 PM
RE: My mind is going a mile an hour! - by Lilitu - September 29, 2021, 08:17 PM
RE: My mind is going a mile an hour! - by Ukulele - September 30, 2021, 11:52 AM
RE: My mind is going a mile an hour! - by Lilitu - October 09, 2021, 01:34 AM
RE: My mind is going a mile an hour! - by Ukulele - October 16, 2021, 09:00 AM