Ouroboros Spine i guess i’ll go through life, just catching colds and missing trains
219 Posts
Ooc — Me
Kausiut was not good at picking up subtle social cues, but with verbal ones (they were very straightforward and obvious) she had no problem. The moment Lomion yelped, she let go of him and sprang back. One would think that was out of empathy or pity, but the quick, frantic glance around, as if she was searching for someone, betrayed her. Kau had got carried away in a play-fights before and on more than one occasion one of the caregivers had had to interrupt and tell her quite firmly to stop and chill down a bit. She did not yet understand that others could feel pain the same way she did, so screaming puppy comrades in her vicinity were associated with angry adults. 

No one heard them, no one came and she let out a breath of relief. She gave her chosen chew-toy a semi-angry glance that meant "Watch it!" and then she began to wander off, looking for more interesting things to occupy her time with.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i guess i’ll go through life, just catching colds and missing trains - by Kausiut - November 09, 2021, 03:13 PM