Ouroboros Spine i guess i’ll go through life, just catching colds and missing trains
219 Posts
Ooc — Me
The fact that the other puppy had been so visibly affected by Kausiut's demeanor, stirred confusion in her, which was overcome by a sense of power. Up until now she had accepted the fact that it was pointless to quarrel with adults to prove her point too much, because they were bigger and they were stronger. Samani also did not allow Kau to torment her too much. Therefore someone submitting so readily to her was something new. She liked it. 

Her scrawny pawn called out to her weakly, making her stop and look over her shoulder at him. He had pulled himself to his feet and was following Kau, looking absolutely miserable. Which awakened a sense of power within the crippled girl. She let him come near enough for her liking (baring her teeth and growling at him to indicate, at which distance should he remain), then moved onwards with confidence in her stride, head held high and no idea, where they were going.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i guess i’ll go through life, just catching colds and missing trains - by Kausiut - November 13, 2021, 07:11 AM