The Sunspire I've seen the future, it's fading faster
36 Posts
Ooc — Blue
Eventually Taliesin found tracks through the frost, which guided him further in pursuit of the other wolf. He moved somewhat slowly, having decided that he didn't want to find the one leaving the tracks just yet. He wanted to see where the stranger was headed, first. Maybe he could discover some kind of treasure among the frostbitten mountain terrain, or a secret spot where the view was amazing. Wonders like that were what kept him from settling down. There were always more to be found, especially when you were willing to wrench the discovery away from someone else.
Messages In This Thread
I've seen the future, it's fading faster - by Glaukos - November 11, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: I've seen the future, it's fading faster - by Taliesin - November 18, 2021, 10:24 PM
RE: I've seen the future, it's fading faster - by Glaukos - November 23, 2021, 07:03 PM
RE: I've seen the future, it's fading faster - by Taliesin - November 30, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: I've seen the future, it's fading faster - by Glaukos - December 29, 2021, 06:17 PM