Northstar Vale Crawling Out of My Cage and I’m Doing Just Fine
7 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
It seemed Isari had succeeded in propelling the situation further, whether it was for better or worse was still up for debate. She heard the wolf stalk closer to her resting place; not too close though the wolfess observed. Well, at least he isn't a complete dumbass. 

Isari pointedly didn't bother to spare the wolf a glance, staring ahead as she hummed in response. 'Bad place for a nap, lady' he had said as if he had any room to talk. Isari especially didn't appreciate his tone, mocking her. He was the one who had tried to show up unannounced. But, of course, this is probably what he wanted, a reaction. Isari had dealt with this kind before.

Isari cocked her head to the side with a look of faux innocence, "If it's such an awful place, why, may I ask, is an honorable gentleman such as yourself going on a pleasant little stroll through such horrid land?" The wolfess had already had enough of this newfound company. Every day these intolerable idiots seemed to push her further and further towards a hermit-style life. Maybe then I'd actually get some peace.
-------
Isari speaks both English and French
Don't ever be afraid to reach out about anything. You're all amazing!! Thank you <3
Messages In This Thread
Crawling Out of My Cage and I’m Doing Just Fine - by Isari - November 21, 2021, 09:32 PM
RE: Crawling Out of My Cage and I’m Doing Just Fine - by Isari - November 26, 2021, 09:23 PM