Oystercatcher Tide Pools Fine Dining
96 Posts
Ooc — Maria
"Gahhhh!" Her muffled voice could be heard exclaiming from behind the oyster as Dash guided her mouth to safety by instructing her to drop it. Well that was stupid of her, but it was all about the experience right? Sure. Selena's saliva strung from the shelled morsel to her mouth as she placed it on the rock and continued to even as she pulled away. She was so hungry her tongue felt like it was drowning.

"Like this?" Carefully the young woman found her balance as she applied her forepaws to the rock. "Okay. One, two, three!" With the force of a starving animal, the woman bounced on the rock eliciting a satisfying crack. "Oh shit..." Removing her paws so that she could nose the rock off of the oyster, the yearling found that Dash was right. The gooey insides were beginning to squeeze from the cracks in the shell. "I did it! I mean- well, we did it." The girl gave her new friend and excited and grateful woof before toppling the rock back on the oyster. Now to finish the job.

Once the shellfish had been completely demolished, Selena found herself on her belly again closely investigating her kill. Tasted salty, tasted weird. "Oh, and I would appreciate it is you had something for these cuts." Back to the offer, she nodded and looked to the plateau Dash mentioned. "They are really starting to burn... I'm sorry, I should have offered. Would you like some of this goop?" How rude of her not to offer her shell crusted goop she had been slurping.
Messages In This Thread
Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - November 21, 2021, 10:24 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by Dashiell - November 22, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - November 22, 2021, 06:20 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by Dashiell - November 23, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - November 23, 2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by Dashiell - November 23, 2021, 11:24 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - November 24, 2021, 11:16 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by Dashiell - November 27, 2021, 11:31 AM
RE: Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - December 03, 2021, 08:06 PM