Duskfire Glacier fly little bird
3 Posts
Ooc — Wither
The mention of being an apprentice to Issorartuyok surprised Tanaraq. Her brother? A mentor? It would never have been thought of until now.

Really? She rhetorically questioned, raising a brow thoughtfully. I would never have guessed my brother would take up such an interest.

The inquiry regarding her presence was nearly missed and forgotten. It was only an attentive gaze that returned her attention. Just a few days ago, I parted from the remnants of my family. Issorartuyok was the first to go and find independence. I was curious to see how his new life coming. Though, as you said, I am unfortunate to have missed him.

This is pack territory.. Obviously stated, given her current welcome committee and the pungent markers lining the earth. I am not foolish enough to step where I am not welcome. If it better suites for comfort, I will return in the next season and call for him again, in the hopes he has returned.

By these words, the decision had already been made. Nara left no crevice to be welcomed in and permitted to stay Isso returned. Even if such an invitation was given, would she accept it? Wandering through strange land would do her no benefit.
Messages In This Thread
fly little bird - by Tanaraq - November 23, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: fly little bird - by Veteran - November 23, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: fly little bird - by Tanaraq - November 24, 2021, 11:09 PM
RE: fly little bird - by Veteran - November 27, 2021, 02:18 PM
RE: fly little bird - by Tanaraq - November 29, 2021, 12:33 PM
RE: fly little bird - by Tuuluuwaq - November 29, 2021, 11:10 PM
RE: fly little bird - by Veteran - November 30, 2021, 10:46 AM
RE: fly little bird - by Lane - November 30, 2021, 10:56 AM