Lake Rodney you're gonna know my name
149 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Teya seemed like someone that Hymnal liked a lot, but the information meant very little to Sphyra, because she didn't know Teya at all. It mattered little to her that she and her father hung out much. Perhaps because Sphyra did not really connect the dots of what that meant precisely herself. Her view on relations was a little eschewed anyway, because she had never had a normal life. Father had gone away when she was young because he was sick, and then he'd never returned. For all Sphyra knew, separated parents were a totally normal thing of life, and so were relatives leaving all the time. If anything, Hymnal's steady family situation was a little weird to Sphyra.

The praise that Hymnal gave — being brave, saying 'wow', wishing she was like that — did not go unnoticed, though. Sphyra wasn't particularly vain and she certainly was not dependent on praise, but when she was given it by this girl, she could not help but grin and feel pretty cool. Tierra was normally the one hogging all of the attention, after all, and Sphyra always let her because she didn't care as much. It was nice to be in the spotlight for once.

Hymnal then admitted that she would miss her family too much. Sphyra did not entirely understand that. She said, Might as well leave yourself before they do, right? She didn't understand that her situation growing up, with all of her relatives going missing at some point or another, wasn't entirely normal. To the question about missing her mom, Sphyra said, Not really. I think about her sometimes and wonder what she's doing, but I don't really miss her. She was used to missing her relatives, after all.
Messages In This Thread
you're gonna know my name - by Sphyra - December 02, 2021, 05:43 AM
RE: you're gonna know my name - by Hymnal - December 02, 2021, 06:28 PM
RE: you're gonna know my name - by Sphyra - December 10, 2021, 10:07 AM
RE: you're gonna know my name - by Hymnal - December 14, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: you're gonna know my name - by Sphyra - December 29, 2021, 04:18 AM
RE: you're gonna know my name - by Hymnal - January 11, 2022, 01:30 PM
RE: you're gonna know my name - by Sphyra - January 13, 2022, 06:57 AM
RE: you're gonna know my name - by Hymnal - January 13, 2022, 03:57 PM
RE: you're gonna know my name - by Sphyra - January 25, 2022, 07:35 AM
RE: you're gonna know my name - by Hymnal - January 27, 2022, 05:47 PM
RE: you're gonna know my name - by Sphyra - February 01, 2022, 08:38 AM