The Heartwood i want [m]oney, and power, and champagne, and fame
190 Posts
Ooc — The System

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: conception/suggestiveness

Violante didn't care that Lorelai might be carrying Vorilye's children; she had come here with a plan, and that was to escape from her family - to start her own, with Avery. And now... that was exactly what she intended to do. Once they had Lorelai resting securely, she beckoned to Avery, then led him silently away. She didn't go too far - the last thing they needed was their new charge wandering off.

Finally, she faced him, locked her black eyes on his amber ones. "I want to start our own family... and if she is pregnant... I could raise them as mine, too." They would be, after all, her own blood, and she gave a pained grimace - Blood never wavers. The Cruor family motto. And, she wouldn't dare let Vorilye taint this. Never, ever again, would he be able to fuck with her life.
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
His tail wagging, Avery happily followed Violante, the scent of her heat was heady in the air. Truth be told, he was ecstatic to be near her again. He couldn’t help letting out a growl as he thought about Vorilye’s carelessness. He couldn’t fathom leaving his pups without him.

Avery had always been a loner, being near so many other wolves, even if they were only pups, would be bizarre for him.

Vorilye’s pups or not, they are our pack now.

Avery despised the male for his continued attempt at disrupting his female’s life. I hope to meet the asshole someday so I can rip his throat out. Shaking himself, he refocused his attention on his mate.

“Our own family, you say?” Approaching his female with his tail held high, he nuzzled her enthusiastically, nibbling at her nape.
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
She was glad that Avery was on board, and she exhaled slowly. They could do this. They would form their own pack, and they would get through this together. It would be hers - her family, her blood, and she would create her own legacy, away from her natal family.

As Avery moved towards her, she rubbed her body along his, tail raising. "Take me," she murmured. Her entire body felt like it was buzzing with need and desire, and it was all for him. Tonight, they would start anew.

fade to black

Mental Health (100/100)

174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Avery leaned contentedly against Violante. He felt many things, all of which seemed inconsequential to him in that moment. My own family, my own pack, finally.

Looking to Violante, he spoke softly, "I didn't realize how much I wanted a pack until now. I'm not sure how good of a leader I'm going to be. I think It's only right for you to lead." 

Avery shocked himself by his honestly. Something he never even acknowledged himself. He longed for something he could call his own, a family. He was surprised to feel a new emotion welling up in his chest, it made him feel warm and safe. He stretched languidly before rolling onto his back smiling up at Violante, his mate.
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
When all was said and done, Violante sprawled out in the snow; her breath rose up in a steam as she sighed, content. She moved into Avery, resting her head against him. Talk turned to their pack, and Violante met his gaze. "I can lead alone," she told him quietly - how much had she learned from watching Vex, listening to their father? She knew what to do, and what not to. "But what of you? Did you want to serve as my beta?"

Mental Health (100/100)

174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
"I would be honored to stand by your side. I have held the position of tracker before, I believe it was my favorite." Avery loved scenting the air and finding his quarry. Even better with footprints. He recollected the time fondly. Trotting through fields and meadows on his way to find a worthy hunt, or alert his pack of adversaries. He had a terrible time sitting still, it had always been for survival in the past, but now was his natural state.

"I will always be near enough to defend my pack regardless." Avery was certain of at least one thing, he'd never roam from his pack again. He allowed himself to give in and relax in the quiet and comfort he had finally found with Violante in this moment.
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Violante considered Avery's words, then she offered, "There are three roles for you to choose from, then. You could serve as my Harbinger, more commonly known as a beta; you would be my right hand, leading my council, assisting me as needed in all things." Here, she would pause to let him think or ask any questions he might have, before she continued, "Or, you could be the Warden of the pack, the lead guardian, and, should we require it, lead jailor. You would lead the pack's Sentinels, our warriors, into battle should the need arise. Otherwise, you would train them, and set up a regime for border patrol alongside the lead scout, the Ranger. This rank is part of my council." Once more, she would pause.

After a time, she said, "The third option is the rank of Chaser, or lead hunter. You would set up hunting parties, as well as train others to hunt and track efficiently. As Chaser, you would be a part of my council, same as the Warden." She also gave him a word of warning. "You may find, at times, that your quarry takes you far from home; you would not be without help, but I would remain behind to continue overseeing the pack." 

Finally, she finished, "If none of these suit you, we could discuss other options as well."

Mental Health (100/100)

174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
As she began to speak, Avery started to think each option over. He immediately considered Harbinger. I do wish to constantly be by her side, but could I still run? 

Although Warden seemed far more suitable towards his protective side. Would being near her be enough to satisfy that? Not the rest of my pack. Avery surprised himself once again with how important his family was becoming to him. Avery had learned one thing from his brother and it was family is pack, we must protect pack at all cost. Maybe Harbinger wouldn't be enough for me?

As soon as she finished her explanation of chaser, he disregarded it. "I do not wish to stray too far from your side. With this Avery leaned his shoulder towards Violante. 

Growing quiet once more Avery continued to consider his decision. I would grow too bored if I couldn't at least patrol. Action had always been necessary for him, and he couldn't stop his vigilance now that he had a family to protect. His decision had been made.

"I believe Warden would suit me best. I wish to keep our family safe."
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
When Avery had made his choice, Violante nodded. "It is settled, then," she said. "You shall be named our Warden when we are more... official." She chuckled a bit, then sighed. They weren't much now... but hopefully, she would be bringing in a new generation of Cruors, and it would be them that she fought for.

"We should go back." Violante murmured after a few minutes of silence; she was enjoying her time with Avery, but she couldn't leave Lorelai unattended for much longer. She would rise and lead the way back, unless he stopped her.

Mental Health (100/100)