Alpine Lake Alone, For now
10 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

For what was supposed to help, Ellie's fat mouth went and did the complete opposite. Her eyes rounded in surprise, lips tightened shut and ears pressed back as she watched the pallid man slip and fall onto his side -- flinching at the sound of his shoulder colliding with hard ice. Shit.
A wave of guilt washed over the brunette dame for thinking she had caused this -- and maybe it wouldn't have happened if she'd just approached the man like a normal wolf instead of yelling out in barren land. When he had turned to speak to her, the pessimistic side of herself expected a glare of annoyance to be shot her way, to which she'd respond by being on her way, and hopefully minding her business next time.
Instead though, Eloise was met with an unexpected warmth she did not feel was deserved, and through a nervous chuckle and ducked head, the girl could feel her tail begin to wag softly behind her. Were all the locals here this kind? Had she been worried about nothing all along?
Her crown would lift to meet the sire's gaze as he approached, now slightly more relaxed form when he'd taken the fall. He'd even bowed his head, which ignited something bubbly in her now excitable eyes. "There is no need to bow your head to me, sir Ashlyn! I am merely a normal wolf, like you." she'd explain with a prideful paw to her chest -- and oh, how good it felt to say that! No longer smothered under the weight of a future crown...
It was clear by her awkward choice of words that Ellie had not interacted with many outside of her own family, but to mention being a "normal wolf" did not seem too odd...at least, to her.
"My name is Eloise. I, umn..." she took a moment to quietly peer around, and turn back with a sheepish grin on her features. "--am quite new to these parts. As you may tell."

The Heart Mender
Messages In This Thread
Alone, For now - by Ashlyn - January 25, 2022, 01:54 PM
RE: Alone, For now - by Eloise - February 13, 2022, 09:05 AM
RE: Alone, For now - by Ashlyn - February 13, 2022, 11:55 AM
RE: Alone, For now - by Eloise - February 13, 2022, 12:56 PM
RE: Alone, For now - by Ashlyn - February 13, 2022, 01:15 PM
RE: Alone, For now - by Eloise - February 13, 2022, 02:10 PM
RE: Alone, For now - by Ashlyn - February 16, 2022, 12:40 PM
RE: Alone, For now - by Eloise - February 19, 2022, 09:33 PM
RE: Alone, For now - by Ashlyn - March 01, 2022, 11:14 AM