Arrow Lake I don’t want money [M]
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
She sprite woman knows she has his attention and that’s what she wants — to captivate him. She loves mostly any type of attention, as long as it doesn’t require her head getting ripped from her shoulders. And even then, she can work with that. Still, she likes the way his eyes follow her as she runs along him, playful, blood red eyes gazing up to him with easygoing mischief.

Only, when she’s nipping at him that really gets his attention. He settles that icy, emerald gaze on her and she smirks up to him confidently. Large ears cupping forward she tilts her head as she hears his lightly scolding words.

I came here to run off who I thought was a stranger, but I found you instead.

She allows a casual laugh to escape her at his tone and words. “Brave of you, Kallik.” She comments softly and playfully as he continues.

You are very close to Mereo. 

He chides at her with his deep voice, but she can tell he isn’t making it as serious as he probably does with outright strangers. Pandora is no stranger, she almost had her taste of the man before. Though she had planned on coming back to follow through, she never did. She intends to change that.

So, with her constant siren gaze and her sweet, but oh so deadly smile, she hums at his last sentence. Rubbing herself along his chest and running her tail along his cheek, muzzle and chin before moving a few paces away from him. 

It’s then she tilts her head, large ears facing backwards and a devilish glint in her intoxicating eyes. “Oh? And this is where Kallik lives now, yes? With a pack too.” She comments and questions. Her teeth show in a smile. “Will your friends eat me if I get too close? I love the thrill.” 
Messages In This Thread
I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 07:01 AM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 07:48 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 08:06 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 08:42 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 09:36 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 09:59 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 10:59 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 11:20 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Kallik - February 02, 2022, 01:36 AM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - February 02, 2022, 08:09 PM