Northstar Vale And They Were Roomates
58 Posts
Ooc — The System
Private 
On Alys' next patrol, she went south, climbing out of the valley to mark. Here, she let loose a howl, calling for her mate @Kailoh Saya. Along the ridge of the sunspire, she could see down into a vast, red canyon. She had smelled many wolf scents coming from that direction, as well as having heard howls. It seemed like they had another pack very close, and Alys wondered, would they take offense to having another pack forming so close by? She already knew this was something she should talk to Kailoh about, and so she waited for him to arrive.
26 Posts
Ooc — Kailoh
Away
Swallowing the fish he had caught in one gulp, Kailoh climbed out of the lake onto the range. He shook his russet fur, water flying free from his thick fur. Alys had called for him. She passed by him not long ago and he knew she wouldn't be far. 

His mate stood awaiting him. He had no doubt that her beauty would continue to stun him daily. I am the luckiest man alive. He knew he was quickly becoming obsessed, but how could he possibly be blamed after the time and love they had shared together.

Climbing free of the valley, Kailoh approached his mate confidently, "You called for me, my love?"
58 Posts
Ooc — The System
Alys smiled as Kailoh approached, her tail wagging softly behind her, her gentle features filled with her love for him. She gestured south, her sunny eyes falling upon a red canyon. "I've smelled wolves, quite a few of them, actually." Her gaze shifted, becoming slightly worried. "I was thinking of visiting them - it'd be the polite thing to do." But when? She patrolled twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening - when would she find the time to visit their neighbors? She looked to her mate, wondering what he thought about the news.
26 Posts
Ooc — Kailoh
Away
"I believe it best we call for them and introduce ourselves. We have no ill intentions after all, perhaps, it will go well?" His optimism surprised him. Alys had truly changed his outlook on life in many ways.
58 Posts
Ooc — The System
Alys smiled, nodding once. "I'll go and see them in the next few days, I think." She didn't think it would be wise for both of them to go - then who would defend the valley from intruders? Then, there was the fact that they just didn't have numbers, not yet. Hopefully, she was pregnant and would be expecting pups. She sighed softly, leaning into Kailoh. Finally, she voiced a concern. "Do you think we'll be alright, if it ends up just the two of us?"
26 Posts
Ooc — Kailoh
Away
Kailoh kissed his mate softly on the top of her head. "It would be unwise to turn away potential allies of course, but if it becomes too much we can roam once more." 

Kailoh would be devastated if they had to leave this paradise. But truthfully, the most important thing to him was to keep his family together and safe.
58 Posts
Ooc — The System
Alys took in a deep breath, then exhaled slowly. Roaming... she supposed she could do it again, if she needed. She'd grown very attached to the vale - hell, she'd been toying with the idea of making "Northstar" her surname - and she certainly didn't want to leave it if she didn't have to. "I might go out and search for recruits - after I meet our neighbors, of course." Her sunshine eyes met Kailoh's, and she smiled. "Would you be alright to stay here? I'd hate to leave the vale defenseless."
26 Posts
Ooc — Kailoh
Away
Kailoh's heart ached at the thought of being without Alys for any length of time. He knew she would return of course, but the silence frequently brought back memories of his cage which he tried to keep buried deep. Still, he knew he must make sure his family's future could be as safe and certain as possible, and this is how they could do that. 

He put on his bravest face before sighing heavily "I will keep the vale safe while you are gone."
58 Posts
Ooc — The System

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: suggestiveness

Wrapping this up for us!

Alys breathed a soft sigh of relief at Kailoh's words, and she pressed herself into him, nuzzling his throat, breathing in his scent. It was too soon to know if she was pregnant, but she hoped she was, and she breathed, "I hope I'm carrying your children. You've made me so happy." She swallowed, then gave a soft sigh. "We should head back... There's one other thing I'd like to do." Alys gazed up at her mate, her bright eyes alight with something else now. She turned back towards the vale, sweeping her tail up along his chest, tickling his chin. She led the way back home, all the while teasing her mate with gentle touches and brushes of her t ail.