Mudminnow River the goddess will provide
3 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Jorn watched the woman a little warily, unsure if he liked the expression she was giving him. Then again, it was difficult to tell facial expression, given that the woman's face was so squished. Could she breathe, he wondered. She did not respond to his question, instead coming to circle around him, taking him in. He bristled at this sudden inspection, feeling the need to simultaneously stand taller and run away. He chose to stand taller, but let his hackles raise to show annoyance.

'Tell me, child, which deity blesses the women?'

What a strange question. Jorn bristled even more at being called a child. "I'm not a child," he snapped. "I can hunt and fight and find my own way in the world, and that makes me a man." He took a breath. "As for deities, I know only the Goddess I grew up with. Her name is Ireni, the Goddess of life and blood and water. She manifests as rivers and ponds and creeks. She is the Mother Goddess, so women of my tribe do look to her, but so do the men." He paused, feeling a little foolish, wondering why he had given in so quickly and told this strange bear woman about his patron deity. "Does that suffice?"
Messages In This Thread
the goddess will provide - by Jorn - March 19, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: the goddess will provide - by Innominate - March 19, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: the goddess will provide - by Jorn - April 01, 2022, 04:08 PM
RE: the goddess will provide - by Innominate - April 01, 2022, 05:25 PM
RE: the goddess will provide - by Jorn - April 01, 2022, 05:45 PM
RE: the goddess will provide - by Innominate - April 02, 2022, 06:37 AM