Shadewood for she is now the stranger
110 Posts
Ooc — The System
The Cruor man saw the shock in Themis' eyes, and he frowned slightly, brows furrowing; frowning always made his scars tighten uncomfortably. He tried, instead, to smile at her — was he growing fond of her? Or was he simply feeling guilty for knocking her up and leaving? He didn't know.

"Yes, Themis, I would do this — for you." For you? What was that even supposed to mean? He swalled, hard, his own icy gaze dropping. He struggled to find the right words. "I... I expect nothing from you," and truly, he didn't. Vorilye had no claim upon her, they were not mates, and this wasn't a bargaining chip to attain that status. He was just choosing to be good, for once.

When she named the final son, Vorilye gazed upon him. For a split second, he silently willed that this boy be the fire to rival even Vex's flames. He shifted then, to gently touch his muzzle to Themis' shoulder. "They are all wonderful. Thank you, for... for allowing me to be a part of this." It meant more than she could possibly know.
"Common." · "Greek." · "Thieves' Cant"

Physical Health (100/100)

Astraios is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Astraios is mentally well.
Messages In This Thread
for she is now the stranger - by Themis - March 26, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: for she is now the stranger - by Astraios - March 26, 2022, 06:55 PM
RE: for she is now the stranger - by Lycabas - March 27, 2022, 04:06 PM
RE: for she is now the stranger - by Melaneus - April 02, 2022, 09:09 AM
RE: for she is now the stranger - by Themis - April 06, 2022, 05:36 PM
RE: for she is now the stranger - by Astraios - April 12, 2022, 05:47 PM