Ocean's Breath Plateau herceg novi
68 Posts
Ooc — mutton
All eyes turned onto Valentine. There were no angered looks nor unsheathed fangs poised to strike. They’re a good lot then, despite the lightest female’s booming voice. So long as they had no intention of tearing his hide from his flesh he was happy.
And happier the seasman became when that all too familiar perfume the russet woman wore drifted towards his nose. It’s a shame she was in such a hurry.
Aww, so soon? he called after the vixen. I’d be happy to provide a meal before you go on your way. A meal he most certainly did not have at his disposal. But for a beautiful woman like her? Why, he’d hunt down a bison if that is what she desired.
Ah, this time of year makes a man do wild things!
Valentine turned back to the man, who had dipped into a playful bow. His own tail began to wag behind him.
Symbol of cupid you say? he spoke in a thoughtful tone. The term had unlocked a memory. Why… I believe I have a cousin of the same name. Yes, his mother had mentioned them once or twice.
Valentine hummed as he pondered the man’s question. The former I’d say. Then he added with a sly grin. As would my lovers.
His eyes rested on the ivory woman now. And how long has it been since you’ve eaten, hm? You know, I wouldn’t mind the two of you hunting here so long as I tag along. Her mention of eating had sparked his own hunger. The fish are small but they are plentiful.
valentine is occasionally accompanied by a gull named Teka
Messages In This Thread
herceg novi - by Slavuj - March 26, 2022, 07:06 PM
RE: herceg novi - by Nyamh - March 26, 2022, 07:15 PM
RE: herceg novi - by Calida - March 26, 2022, 07:20 PM
RE: herceg novi - by Slavuj - March 27, 2022, 05:16 AM
RE: herceg novi - by Valentine - March 27, 2022, 09:41 AM
RE: herceg novi - by Nyamh - March 31, 2022, 09:52 AM
RE: herceg novi - by Calida - March 31, 2022, 10:03 AM
RE: herceg novi - by Slavuj - March 31, 2022, 02:08 PM
RE: herceg novi - by Valentine - March 31, 2022, 04:52 PM
RE: herceg novi - by Nyamh - April 06, 2022, 10:25 AM