Blackfoot Forest and here i stand
<i>pulvis et umbra sumus<i>
12 Posts
Ooc — Nicole
hey guys! sooo thanks for clicking onto this thread. i'm nicole and i'm not exactly that new here, since i also play Crëyr :D

Aemilia padded carefully across the leafy ground, which surface was covered in beautiful hues of reds and oranges. Promptly she kicked away a few leaves with her feet as she went. She had been travelling as a lone wolf for a couple of months now, and she was growing accustomed to not being within a pack.

She cringed inwardly at the thought of the condition of her ear. It had been torn and was healing, but it still hurt to think about it.

One thought led to another. Soon enough, her mind was back towards the topic of her three closest brothers. Hadrian, Scipio and Valerius. She wondered where they were now and what they were doing, as so much she had depended upon them. So much she had cared for them. All of a sudden, they were gone, leaving Aemilia at the tail of their leaving.

She wanted to find them.

A subdued gray glow fell onto the she-wolf's pelt as she walked, her fur illuminated so that it looked an ethereal silver. The sun was just a tad bit above the trees, its light looking as if it had spilt itself all over the horizon and was too lazy to clean it back up. Aemilia continued, her attention only wavering from what was before her as she heard a scuttle in the leaves nearby.
19 Posts
Ooc — Van
Hi, Nicole! Being vague (for the time being) about whether or not Stranger was accepted into DFG, but I hope you don't mind me :D

He emerged with first realizing that there was another wolf there. The scent and blood of the hare clutched in his jaws had masked her scent to him, and the cover of the brush through which he plowed through had obscured her from vision. Still, he was not surprised by the silver female's sudden appearance. His bloody mouth curled unhappily, and his tail lifted slightly to level with his spine. Both of his ears, pressed forward coolly and then moved back slightly, but not in any sort of submission.

His eyes, a cold swirl of the deep Caribbean, watched her plaintively for a long moment, taking the loner in with placid attentiveness. Part of one ear was missing, he marveled at briefly, then he met her gaze evenly. The stony wolf was rigid, wondering how she would react to his larger presence or the fresh meat he had in his teeth, if she would react at all.
12 Posts
Ooc — Nicole
hey! it's okay, idm :D

Aemilia's alerted blue eyes cut towards the male's sudden appearance, her attention immediately drawn to the meal he had firmly clamped in between his teeth. The lupine's ears twitched, pressed back and forth, coming to a stop.

For a couple seconds they said nothing. Sizing her up, she supposed. Her stance attentive, she started to analyse him herself.

She wasn't entirely sure if he was from a pack. His scent was slightly mixed up, tinged with the smell of the dead rabbit pressed between his teeth. Two years or so. His pelt a cold grey. Well-muscled body. Enthralling teal eyes.

Her eyes drifted back up. Since he said nothing to break the unwilling silence, she decided to be the one to do it. "Hello," She began politely.
19 Posts
Ooc — Van
She spoke cordially, though he had potentially startled her. He slowly placed his meal before his large forepaws, freeing his jaws so that he might respond to her. There was no way to tell of her personality thus far (except that she didn't seem particularly keen for trouble), but her feathery gray fur and blue eyes bordering on silver, gave her an interesting quality of innocence.

Without particularly meaning to, the stranger chose a nicer interpretation of himself to present. "Did I interrupt something?"
12 Posts
Ooc — Nicole
The petite Roman watched, a respectful distance away as the lupine placed his meal carefully before his paws, so that he would have the ability to properly respond to her greeting. She caught a flash of teal as his head ascended, level at hers.

She regarded the wolf curiously behind shielded long lashes. ”No," She murmured, responding gracefully to his question. ”I was wandering, searching for a... home, and perhaps..."

She meant to say "my brothers", but Aemilia trailed off slightly as her mind yet again reminded herself that she was talking to a stranger. Rolling a slim shoulder, she said something in addition to her reasoning. ”I've been alone for quite some time."