Ravensblood Forest Spirits
8 Posts
Ooc — Butter
Luka had taken... much time to himself - both to consider his sister's position, and to consider the position it left him in as well. Ultimately, he knew he could not leave his sister - and so far, the wolves who were surrounding Lorelai had proven trustworthy enough for his liking. He had spent the dusky morning searching for a morsel for his sister, as she certainly needed the nourishment now that she was eating to feed her whelps. The thought still brought a frown to his face... but given that they had their blood in their veins as much as Cruor blood, Luka had a duty to them as much as he did Lorelai. He was wandering back slowly, a fat spring hare dangling from his jaws, when the distinct call of a young wolf reached his ears. Immediately, haste found its way into his paws and he wound the rest of the way through the brush to the cave mouth where he found... Lenora? Yes, that was her name... Waiting with worry etched into her tiny features at the cave entrance. "Lenora, is it your mother? Is it... her dreams again? Quickly, take me to her..." he followed Lenora through the main hallway to his sister's whelping den and made his way in, the hare all but forgotten in the entryway as he pressed his forehead into her neck. "@Lorelai... Lorelai I'm here, talk to me."
Messages In This Thread
Spirits - by Lorelai - April 21, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: Spirits - by Lennox Cruor - April 21, 2022, 12:06 PM
RE: Spirits - by Lenora - April 21, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: Spirits - by Luka - April 21, 2022, 12:18 PM
RE: Spirits - by Lorelai - May 13, 2022, 10:18 AM
RE: Spirits - by Lennox Cruor - May 16, 2022, 10:54 AM
RE: Spirits - by Lenora - June 06, 2022, 01:50 PM