Ravensblood Forest Spirits
104 Posts
Ooc — The System
Her children were afraid, she realized this as Lenora ran off to call for Luka. She told Lennox softly, "It's your sister I see. She didn't survive your births..." The young Mystic gave a hard swallow. Erzulie had told her to ask her visions why they were there, but she couldn't do that now, as Luka had returned, Lenora in tow. He rushed to her, and she sighed softly, telling him calmly, "It's okay. I'm... I'm not afraid. I see Lynette." Her eyes pricked with tears, but she kept them at bay.

Lorelai turned her gaze from her vision, instead looking at her living daughters. Lenora thrashed in her sleep sometimes, and the Mystic wondered whether she, too, had visions. That would make at least three generations of... what, exactly, Lorelai was not sure. She trusted Erzulie, so for now she would try to see it her way.

"Erzulie taught me much when I was away... She thinks I might be seeing and hearing the spirits of the dead." And it made sense, to her; she'd never had a vision of anyone living. It was always mama, and papa, and now her daughter. She looked to Luka, then, wondering what he thought.
Physical Health (100/100)

Lorelai is healthy.

Mental Health (60/100)

Lorelai is current dealing with the loss of her family.

Lorelai hears and sees things others cannot. She is beginning to believe that she can commune with the dead.
"Regular speech." | "Voice of the dead." | Visions of the dead.
Messages In This Thread
Spirits - by Lorelai - April 21, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: Spirits - by Lennox Cruor - April 21, 2022, 12:06 PM
RE: Spirits - by Lenora - April 21, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: Spirits - by Luka - April 21, 2022, 12:18 PM
RE: Spirits - by Lorelai - May 13, 2022, 10:18 AM
RE: Spirits - by Lennox Cruor - May 16, 2022, 10:54 AM
RE: Spirits - by Lenora - June 06, 2022, 01:50 PM