Lion Head Mesa I promise I've already learned my lesson
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away

A new voice, new body, new scent.

On the day Pharaoh's children first set foot before him, many had been seen, but none were sought in detail.

With great diligence, the girl studied he who called himself Sayf.

Fellahin. She repeated the title, testing the syllables of the strange word upon her tongue. An unknown word to me... apologies. Sokha's ears flattened in the slightest, eyes fixing upon the man with an apologetic glaze. 

As attentively as ever, she listened as he explained the purpose of those called Fellahin. It was unique, but there would be no judgement from her.

"Where are you headed?"

As for this query...

Nowhere specific, She admitted, paws shuffling beneath her.

This land is large. Much to see. If only she could, Sokha would have traveled the territory in a matter of hours. She was eager to see it all, know of what riches and beauty there was to offer, and learn the names of all she now would know to be her family of sorts. That's what a pack was... right?
Messages In This Thread
I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sokha - April 21, 2022, 10:20 PM
RE: I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sayf - April 21, 2022, 11:14 PM
RE: I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sokha - April 21, 2022, 11:30 PM
RE: I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sayf - April 24, 2022, 02:05 PM
RE: I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sokha - April 27, 2022, 10:36 PM
RE: I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sayf - April 28, 2022, 01:07 PM
RE: I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sayf - June 01, 2022, 05:26 PM