Ravensblood Forest Can you feel the Sun?
174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
"In a true fight there will be no starting or discussion, but in a proper spar you will want to discuss the rules beforehand. For example we will not be drawing blood, so you must hold back your bite and claws. However, I still want you to attack me as if I were not your father but a stranger on your land. I want to see what you can do. We will take turns, you should try to defend my attack."

He winked at his son. He wondered if Vale would take advantage of his 3 legged status. His son was already nearing his stature, he would surely dwarf him in size and easily be able to topple him should he wish. Hopefully, he wouldn't continue to use it to his advantage, but Vagabond had also learned how to fight with and work with his disability as well. But truthfully speaking, he was almost positive that Vale would be able to win any fight against him easily once he was full grown.

He walked until he was in the middle of the clearing and his son on the outskirts. Then meeting his eyes he nodded once. Then ran towards him, zig zag patterning so as not to betray which direction he would ultimately come from. He reach Vale quickly his mouth resting atop his nape where his teeth could have easily dug in. He waited to see how Vale would deflect his attack.
Messages In This Thread
Can you feel the Sun? - by Vagabond - July 10, 2022, 02:18 PM
RE: Can you feel the Sun? - by Vale - July 10, 2022, 05:20 PM
RE: Can you feel the Sun? - by Vagabond - July 13, 2022, 08:55 AM
RE: Can you feel the Sun? - by Vale - July 17, 2022, 06:37 PM
RE: Can you feel the Sun? - by Vagabond - July 18, 2022, 12:58 PM
RE: Can you feel the Sun? - by Vale - July 27, 2022, 11:32 AM
RE: Can you feel the Sun? - by Vagabond - July 28, 2022, 10:41 AM
RE: Can you feel the Sun? - by Vale - July 29, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: Can you feel the Sun? - by Vagabond - August 02, 2022, 04:27 PM
RE: Can you feel the Sun? - by Vale - August 04, 2022, 09:49 AM
RE: Can you feel the Sun? - by Vagabond - August 05, 2022, 09:11 AM