Nimbus Summit I've been moving on and living my life
170 Posts
Ooc —
in the wake of her abrupt ascension, antha frequented the borders surrounding nimbus summit. she left the children in tessa's care on these excursions, though she was careful to set aside time for each of them throughout the day. it was, in a word, exhausting.
and though she tried to keep resentment from her heart, she could not help but harbor anger toward issorartuyok. for abandoning her. for abandoning their children. they deserved better.
the scent of a strange male near atautsikut's borders interrupted these thoughts. unsettled by the abrupt and silent appearance, she took a moment to calm herself and put on a friendly face. it was likely he meant no harm, she knew, but the pack had dwindled. could they defend against even one intruder?
she followed the trail until she found a tall, golden-furred stranger, and chuffed amiably to catch his attention. hello, antha offered a smile as she closed the distance between them. this is atautsikut, and i'm antha, one of its leaders. what brings you to our borders?

Common || Scottish Gaelic
Messages In This Thread
I've been moving on and living my life - by Jasper - July 29, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: I've been moving on and living my life - by Antha - July 29, 2022, 11:53 AM
RE: I've been moving on and living my life - by Jasper - July 29, 2022, 12:27 PM
RE: I've been moving on and living my life - by Antha - August 13, 2022, 12:15 PM
RE: I've been moving on and living my life - by Jasper - August 14, 2022, 05:21 AM