Stone Circle lessons learned
22 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Mya hadn’t been with the pack for very long, and she was still getting over a sudden fit of shyness that was not at all characteristic of her. It was just that she’d never been around such a large group before!

Of course, she hadn’t even tried to go and see the puppies, even though she was deeply curious about them, and about the whole process of bringing new life into the world. It was hard to imagine that something as large as her could grow up out of something so small! But her social education, though lacking in some areas, had covered that kind of etiquette in spades. It was the parents, and only the parents, that decided who would see them and when.

So it was that, when she came loping in from the meadow and suddenly found herself almost face-to-face with Sanja and a tiny, fuzzy thing, she was immediately contrite and embarrassed.

“I’m so sorry,” she said, her voice cracking as she scurried back a few steps. She tried to make herself look away, but her eyes were glued — wide with wonder! — to the tiny creature hanging from its mother’s jaws.

wasn't sure if this was all welcome or not so let me know if I should delete!
Messages In This Thread
lessons learned - by Sanja - October 03, 2022, 01:52 PM
RE: lessons learned - by Mya - October 03, 2022, 04:33 PM
RE: lessons learned - by Sanja - October 07, 2022, 02:03 PM