see them cry underneath the ocean
<b><i><div><span style="color:#03828f;">I</span><span style="color:#038696;"> </span><span style="color:#038a9e;">b</span><span style="color:#028ea5;">e</span><span style="color:#0291ad;">l</span><span style="color:#0295b4;">i</span><span style="color:#0299bc;">e</span><span style="color:#029dc3;">v</span><span style="color:#01a1cb;">e</span><span style="color:#01a5d2;"> </span><span style="color:#01a9da;">b</span><span style="color:#01ade1;">e</span><span style="color:#01b0e9;">c</span><span style="color:#00b4f0;">a</span><span style="color:#00b8f8;">u</span><span style="color:#00bcff;">s</span><span style="color:#00b7fc;">e</span><span style="color:#00b2f9;"> </span><span style="color:#00adf5;">i</span><span style="color:#00a8f2;">t</span><span style="color:#00a3ef;"> </span><span style="color:#009eec;">i</span><span style="color:#0098e8;">s</span><span style="color:#0093e5;"> </span><span style="color:#008ee2;">a</span><span style="color:#0089df;">b</span><span style="color:#0084dc;">s</span><span style="color:#007fd8;">u</span><span style="color:#007ad5;">r</span><span style="color:#0075d2;">d</span></div></b></i>
3 Posts
Ooc — Will
@Flash Set a small distance away from NB

After the encounter with the dark female wolf that came from the pack Blackfeather Woods, he had decided to just continue forward. The agouti wolf walked for days, hunting for food when he rested and night came, and when the sun rose across the sky again, he rose to his paws and continued his journey towards absolutely nowhere. He hadn't scented any pack borders yet but he was sure he would find one soon, because what wolf wouldn't want to live in a land of pure silence (for now). The song of birds ringing through the air, the gentle north wind blowing and ruffling his fur, the feeling of the soft grass underneath calloused paws and rabbits leaping everywhere. They would probably be gone soon, and the herds that lived here would soon move, but perhaps there would be snow hares around, those tasted nice.

Fierce green eyes darted warily around as a forest rushed up to meet him, tall towering pines that offered him a sense of protection. He made no sound as he moved, making sure that his paws did not crunch loudly as they stepped on dry leaves. Scorch had stayed in the forest for a night, before moving on and emerging from the other end. A large grassy plain stretched out in front of him, trees dotted by the side and scents of the last prey drifting across the cool, cutting air. Winter was coming and it would be wise to seek shelter within a pack. But he knew, no leader would allow a wolf in just out of kindness, winter was coming and the hearts of the Alphas turned cold, for the priority of their own wolves came first and those who seeked acceptance in the pack must serve it in return. Young as he was, Aeson was not foolish.

Scorch had caught a wandering wolf the next day, and found out that a pack resided not far from this area he stood at now. A day of travel, he said and scurried off with fear in his bright yellow eyes. Foolish, Aeson had thought, but useful for information, it was only too sad that the wolf had ran away for fear of him. And rightfully so too, the green eyed devil could tear the other loner's throat opened if he wanted to.

The sun rose across the horizon and he began his day's trek towards the pack's borders, assuming the foolish loner had given him the right information. It was noon when he entered another forest, this time it was made of bright last autumn colors of browns, oranges and reds.