Otatso Wetlands saved my life more than once
88 Posts
Ooc — Teo
At least Colt had some sense about him. He agreed that it was better to find somewhere close, somewhere they could get out of the open and into some security. Reno wouldn’t deny him that. He flicked a single ear back on his head and listened as Briggs addressed the others and their concerns.

If he wanted to move, they would move. They would heal and form a plan. Then, they would return for little Red and would take her back home with them. The more time they spent regaining their strength, the more time their targets had to bolster their numbers. If anything, Reno didn’t want to wait too long.

There’s some woods, he said, lifting his snout to the north. North, bit east of that… then west by the mountains. The trees would be coverage from the elements. They could find places to make dens. If they elected to scout the woodland to the west of them, Reno was positive they’d have a chance at caves near the mountain base.
Messages In This Thread
saved my life more than once - by Colt - November 13, 2022, 01:11 AM
RE: saved my life more than once - by Reno - November 13, 2022, 01:27 AM
RE: saved my life more than once - by Sadey - November 13, 2022, 11:52 AM
RE: saved my life more than once - by Lonesome Dove - November 13, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: saved my life more than once - by Colt - November 19, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: saved my life more than once - by Reno - November 19, 2022, 05:14 PM
RE: saved my life more than once - by Sadey - November 25, 2022, 06:06 PM