Cedar Sweep The world was on fire and no one could save me but you
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ady had enjoyed watching Ully close as he had walked and studied and sniffed. He took his responsibilities seriously. Though it begged the question, was she even a responsibility anymore. After all, she had been left parentless, sibling less, alone. He could have let her to die, he could have, and he hadn't.

She giggled and called back. Master Guard! Come on. There's nothing here, see i even sniffed, just like you taught me. I smell animals i can eat though.

She bounded back to him and nudged him, taking a small delight at his closeness and then she waved her plume. 

Teach me to hunt, Ully. Please? The formalities she had learned at her mother's knees, slipping away like wisps of dust on the wind.

She looked around, anxious to learn. Perhaps this was not the best way to deal with the death of her family, but she found no reason not to enjoy her freedom now that it was given, despite how she had received it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The world was on fire and no one could save me but you - by Adylaide - December 13, 2022, 10:05 PM