Cedar Sweep The world was on fire and no one could save me but you
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I'm game.

Though it had taken longer than she had liked. She felt immense pride in herself. A sense of accomplishment that she hadn't ever really felt. Perhaps when she had been younger, and she had learned the lessons Queen Mother had granted fit to give her. But this somehow felt more important than how to dance, how to make people listen. how to command a room. This was literally life or death.

Ady stared at him with surprise. What? I'm fine. No nothing go in them. i'm just.

She worked her tongue against her teeth, uncertain what it was she wished to say. She had to think hard, on how she wished to word this. But what could she say, when she wasn't even certain herself why she was crying. She had an inkling, but it wasn't fully formed. 

I think I was just overcome. I'm so proud of myself, but well my parents aren't here to see it and neither are my siblings. THough they'd probably all call me a fool for even trying. It isn't a princess's job to hunt.

She adopted a haughty tone, though it fell hollow given the circumstances.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The world was on fire and no one could save me but you - by Adylaide - December 14, 2022, 07:08 PM