Sequoia Coast [m] It's like a whole new side of me
Trans Male -- He/Him -- Should be misgendered upon first encounter though
39 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
The kid had a point. "Yeah, I guess you are right. Boys and Girls are just words made up by society to define people. We really are just equal. Thats deep kid, nice." Rykor said. He chuckled at her frog analogy. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I could be a deer and still feel like myself, but myself is a boy, so I'd still feel like a boy." He said. "And honestly, I'm not sure what causes it. But when I get called 'she' or 'girl', it triggers an internal, wrong, feeling." He explained, to the best of his ability. "Like, imagine if you were called 'he' and 'boy' your whole life. doesn't it feel a little off? or if someone said 'look at that frog she's so pretty', talking about you, but you're a wolf not a frog." he explained, trying to give her a sense of how misgendering felt to him.
-
"Heh, not all kids are found in parsley, usually adoption happens from wolf to wolf. Not just based on being found. But its not adoption that causes the pain, it's natural birth. So the parent who gave birth to the pup who was then found in the parsley, or wherever they're found, is the one who went through the pain and bleeding." He explained. "And I know it happens with everyone because I've seen it. You're at an age where you should be old enough to witness birth, ask your family about it." Rykor said. "I betcha some older female in your family or someone they know will give birth this season and you can sit in on it, and if they don't have anyone, find me again and I'll either let you sit in on mine or find someone's you can." He added.
-
"I guess thats true. And it doesn't make you any less her daughter, it just makes you her daughter by love not blood. Which is perfectly fine. I left my family as a young pup and now I live in a pack with a new family that loves me as if I were their own. So no, it doesn't change things, but yes, it did save your mother the pain from giving birth to you, while still giving her the joy of a child, but many wolves/canines crave to have their own young, not adopt them, though either way its an amazing thing. Giving a pup life and love is amazing whether you birthed them or not." Rykor assured Dwin.
-
"haha, no, not like that, satisfy me by mating. put my heat at ease. relax my body in a process of pleasure. you'll feel the urge for it next year." He said with a laugh. "its not something I can satisfy myself." he added, just for clarification. "and it shouldn't be satisified by a relative as it can mess up the outcome of the pups." he warned.
-
this is probably my longest post ever, and i'm loving this RP and how much it pushes me to write!
Signature
++++
Trans Male -- He/Him - Should be misgendered upon first encounter for sake of 
realisticality though.
Messages In This Thread
[m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 01, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Ceridwen - January 10, 2023, 02:27 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Rykor - January 12, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Ceridwen - January 12, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 12, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 12, 2023, 05:04 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 10:43 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 11:06 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 11:20 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 01:27 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 02:59 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 03:34 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 03:54 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 14, 2023, 08:35 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 14, 2023, 09:07 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 18, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 18, 2023, 02:52 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 19, 2023, 11:30 AM