Sequoia Coast [m] It's like a whole new side of me
Trans Male -- He/Him -- Should be misgendered upon first encounter though
39 Posts
Ooc — Ryder

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: more mild adult language

Sure, maybe it’s that way for you. But not for me. I don’t even really feel like i need to do anything or say anything to be a boy, it’s just my being, regardless of my body.” Rykor said, trying once again to explain how he was trans.

Not everyone chooses to get pregnant, sometimes it just happens while mating by accident. And when it does happen, giving birth has a wonderful aftermath that i’ve heard it’s more than worth the pain. Bringing life into the world is the biggest miracle of all and the love a parent has for their pups is the greatest feeling in the world. Greater than you or I, or anyone who’s not had pups could ever imagine. You’ll understand one day, in the near future probably, what i’m talking about. Unless you do not mate ever, which is hard to do, as your heat cycles and sex drive will come, it’s nearly inevitable that you will have pups. Mating often leads to conception, especially if done more than once.” Rykor told Dwin.

Uh, mating, is the satisfaction i need, it is the urge i crave, and can only be done with the genitalia of a canine of the opposite sex. So even though i’m a boy my sex parts are girls so i need another boy with boy sex parts to mate with me to satisfy the urge.” Rykor explained to the best of his ability.

indeed it is!
Signature
++++
Trans Male -- He/Him - Should be misgendered upon first encounter for sake of 
realisticality though.
Messages In This Thread
[m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 01, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Ceridwen - January 10, 2023, 02:27 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Rykor - January 12, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Ceridwen - January 12, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 12, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 12, 2023, 05:04 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 10:43 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 11:06 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 11:20 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 01:27 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 02:59 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 03:34 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 03:54 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 14, 2023, 08:35 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 14, 2023, 09:07 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 18, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 18, 2023, 02:52 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 19, 2023, 11:30 AM