Sequoia Coast [m] It's like a whole new side of me
Trans Male -- He/Him -- Should be misgendered upon first encounter though
39 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"Well, there are some wolves that feel they're neither a boy or a girl. That they're both and neither at the same time. Somewhere in between, or off the gender spectrum completely." Rykor explained. "But that is not me. I know who I am. I am me. And being me means being a boy. If I were a girl that would be pretending. An alter ego. Not who I actually am." Rykor said. "So I don't care if you feel gender doesn't matter and if they're just words, but to me, it defines me. I can be whatever I want to be under the label of 'boy'. I can be as feminine as I want. But I know my gender. And that is that I am a boy." He finished, doing his best to make it clear that this part of the conversation was finished.

"Mating is kind of like a dance. It is a romantic thing two canines do together, and there are steps and moves to it, but it is filled with the desire to make love. It is fun, but more romantic and almost fierce, in a good way, than just dancing would be." He said. "As for sex, that is what happens during mating. The process of mating is sex. The two are nearly synonyms though and can be used interchangeably, but mating is a more general word for the process, as it is less intimate than the word sex is." He explained to the best of his ability. He had never mated or anything before so his knowledge was limited to what he'd learned through the years.

"Sex is unlike birth. It is full of love and joy and not pain. The entire time it feels good. Whereas birth only has the great aftermath, not the great process." Rykor said, being as vague as he could while still getting to the point. "And no, I have no mated yet. This is my first year being old enough to experience a heat cycle and to be sexually mature and ready to mate. So that is why I have been out here. Looking for a mate. To get to experience this fully wonderful process for myself." He told her.

Then her question about pups. What happens if you don't like them? That made him laugh. "Well, pups may be dificult at first. But you were a pup once. So was I. And pups grow into great adults. And if they don't, well, some get kicked out around 1 years old. So I guess you could do that. Or in worst case scenarios, if you really hate your pups, the birth giver could leave their pups somewhere, either hoping they die, or hoping they get adopted, like you." Rykor said.

"Do you have any more questions?" He asked, getting a tad bit impatient.
Signature
++++
Trans Male -- He/Him - Should be misgendered upon first encounter for sake of 
realisticality though.
Messages In This Thread
[m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 01, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Ceridwen - January 10, 2023, 02:27 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Rykor - January 12, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Ceridwen - January 12, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 12, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 12, 2023, 05:04 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 10:43 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 11:06 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 11:20 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 01:27 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 02:59 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 03:34 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 03:54 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 14, 2023, 08:35 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 14, 2023, 09:07 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 18, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 18, 2023, 02:52 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 19, 2023, 11:30 AM