Two Rivers Isle [M] Sets you off against, the planets last dance
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Nervousness eased along her spine. Had she overstepped. She hadn't meant to upset him or make him spiral. Her Ully was a thinker, a logical wolf to his bones, if she didn't find it so endearing it probably would have driven her mad. And honestly if it was anyone else it probably would have, but as they say. Love is blind, or at least ignores some things in regards to others.

Ady placed a paw right over his maw, pressing down with her dainty paws. Now i won't hear you talking badly of yourself Ulrich! I don't let anyone else do it and i for sure won't let you either.

Ady moved really close to him and slid her maw along his until she reached his ears. Then I guess i better find you when my season comes, shouldn't I.

She gave a breathy little laugh and backed up. She had made a decison and he would respect it she knew. It would be hard. They would have challenges, but she didn't care. She and Ully, far as she was concerned, could do anything, and she would tell him just that. 

We can do anything we set our mind to Ully. And that includes raising the best little ones.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] Sets you off against, the planets last dance - by Adylaide - January 07, 2023, 07:02 PM