Dawnlark Plains I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall
4 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
He whom was sought was not far. 

The mere sight of him ahead invited a grin of pure malice and delight upon his features.

Well well... Voice thick and drawn. Look 'ere— it be my favorite little nephew. Though they weren't anywhere near to true blood relation, Dutch liked to think they were close enough. And because of this, he'd often refer to Reno as his nephew, claiming to others that he'd brought the other beneath his guidance.

Been a bit, aye? Tone curling into a low, disdainful purr, the dark man came closer, circling the familiar form. You been hiding from me, Reno? A question, though, Dutch didn't gamble on the answer being one he wanted. He would not yet be harsh, given this was the first they would see of one another. But above all things, he was not about accept that his once most trusted companion was deliberately evading him.
Messages In This Thread
I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Dallas - January 05, 2023, 05:03 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Reno - January 15, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Dallas - January 15, 2023, 03:26 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Reno - January 15, 2023, 04:46 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Reno - January 16, 2023, 06:46 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Reno - January 24, 2023, 02:23 PM