Dawnlark Plains I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall
4 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
A shake of the head, then a greeting in turn.

So he hadn't been betrayed. What luck for Reno. Dutch would've had his head if otherwise.

They'd been runnin' from law, avoiding some of their greatest enemies, and trying to survive. Respectable, but hardly an excuse to up and ditch him like that. And Dutch wasn't takin' it all too well.

Them folk that'r gone— a sacrifice fer' a better cause. Can't be sayin' we'd miss 'em. Less mouths to be feedin', while things'r gettin' back to the way they'd been be'fore. Because things would go back to how they'd been, and soon.

Yall thought I was dead then, I take it? Yet another question of loyalty. He'd been left out to dry, the lot assuming he'd be gone for good. But that wasn't the case.
Messages In This Thread
I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Dallas - January 05, 2023, 05:03 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Reno - January 15, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Reno - January 15, 2023, 04:46 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Dallas - January 15, 2023, 06:06 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Reno - January 16, 2023, 06:46 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Reno - January 24, 2023, 02:23 PM