Dawnlark Plains I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall
88 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Hm.

The dusty cowboy thought that their lost members were more than a cause for a better future. Dutch always had a way to put a positive spin on things, though. It was just like him to say that their deaths would mean easier times for the rest. Reno felt older than the earth itself as he stood beneath the other man’s gaze. He’d known the charming bastard for all his life, it felt.

Thought ya were dead er… better off that way, the man said in answer. His golden gaze searched the other man with curiosity. He wondered what had happened to split their group for so long. Dutch didn’t look like he had lost any physical prime. But there was a new shadow over his gaze that hadn’t been there before.

Where’d ya end up fer all those months?
Messages In This Thread
I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Dallas - January 05, 2023, 05:03 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Reno - January 15, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Reno - January 15, 2023, 04:46 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Reno - January 16, 2023, 06:46 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Reno - January 24, 2023, 02:23 PM