Dragoncrest Cliffs and the vision that was planted in my brain
179 Posts
Ooc — delaney
he comes for rhaegal: though whether it was because he did not believe the two women to first come at him were not worth his time or not was unknown. but rhaegal does not dare try to switch the focus off of himself. he braces for impact; defensive.

if he can keep the stranger's attention on him then the women could focus on the offensive.

teeth splice his ear and the flesh of his cheek as he yanks his head away; snarling. his own teeth aim to snap at the man's muzzle, challenge in his gaze. stay focused on me.

Messages In This Thread
and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 12, 2023, 08:02 PM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 07:31 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Rhaegal - January 14, 2023, 11:16 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 02:37 PM