Two Rivers Isle I'll tell you a story before it tells itself
9 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Credit for the idea for the root couch goes to Danni!

Every good therapist needed a couch. So Ven set to looking for something that might serve as a place for her patients to recline and relax during their sessions. She went first to the forest, because it seemed like a logical place to start. Maybe a large fallen tree or something, she thought. None of the ones she encountered fit the bill, though. Too rotted or too small, all of them.

Eventually she found an unlikely but perfect candidate: an impossibly large tree root above the ground, gnarled and bent in toward the middle. It didn't look very comfortable, but she thought it could be. Ven started her work immediately. First she would need to clear the snow, then she would need to find something for bedding. It would be difficult during winter. A pelt, maybe. Ven was so lost in thought that she barely even noticed the pale woman dancing and frolicking into her line of sight. She did see her, though, and stopped what she was doing after a few seconds.

Hello! I'm Ven. Ulrich accepted me into the pack, She ducked her head deferentially, because she didn't know the woman's rank and didn't want to assume, but her tail wagged in a friendly manner.
Messages In This Thread
I'll tell you a story before it tells itself - by Adylaide - January 15, 2023, 11:53 AM
RE: I'll tell you a story before it tells itself - by Venaya - January 26, 2023, 04:19 PM
RE: I'll tell you a story before it tells itself - by Venaya - February 02, 2023, 01:14 PM
RE: I'll tell you a story before it tells itself - by Venaya - February 17, 2023, 02:41 PM