Two Rivers Isle she's laughing so uncomfortably
28 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 

things were a, shitshow, to say lightly.

but she had left somewhere between fury's death and the madness that rankled across the old territory. she had slogged through bogs, rivers and the plateau. far away from it all.

maybe she had been a fool from the start to stay there. maybe she had only been doing what she had to do to survive — and she still needed to survive.

the collection of scents upon the land here was weak. it was the river, she reckoned. washing out those who traversed between them. she had wanted to learn more first before calling...but that was beginning to look a lot harder to do.
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ady was moving through the pack lands. Leaving her scent on the borders, refreshing. It was a constant thing. Especially with the river so close. They had to make sure to keep their scents fresh and thick. Otherwise, they'd lose them and with it their claim perhaps. Though she didn't imagine many wolves would want to cross into the territory bordered by two rivers unless they were home there.

A soft call came from one of the rivers and she darted towards it. Brown eyes taking in teh wolf in front of her. A dark inky shadow of a wolf stood on their borders, pale eyes watching all around them. This wolf looked near Ady's own age. Adylaide remembered the lessons she was taught and approached with all the grace of her station. Assessing and learning.

Hello. I'm Adylaide your on the borders of Two River's Isle. How can I help you?

A scent of others clung to her, so why was she so near?
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Possibly just a cameo. Ulrich is skippable.

Adylaide had beaten him to the border call. Half of him wanted to march up to her side and stand with her to greet the newcomer. He wanted to protect her. He wanted her safe and behind him, unseen by threats.

The other half of him found these kinds of thoughts disgusting and sexist. His wife was perfectly capable of speaking to strangers on their border. She was his co-leader, after all. She had to learn to do this, anyway. So, he slowed his approach and stayed somewhat hidden in the trees as she and the stranger conversed. He could hardly hear the stranger for the river going past, although it was slow and sluggish with ice. He would let this play out as it would and only step in if the stranger was violent. There was no need to be overbearing here.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

28 Posts
Ooc —
they seemed formal, well put together.

hey there. skelle. introductions aside now. i'll admit i was curious about this place. i wanted to see if maybe it was a match between me and here. and although the words may have sounded light, she held a serious edge to her.

concerned, worried. about her own survival most of all.
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
There was a slight desperate air to this wolf and Ady was immediately concerned about it. But she decided to try and get a feel for the wolf instead.

What do you look for in a match for your home? 

There that was a good question. She could feel Ully near, but she didn't search for him. He was probably simply observing. He'd have made his way to her side if he wanted to speak to the newcomer.
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich is still skippable! He's just in the bg listening!

Ulrich remained silent, wanting to see how this would play out. Wanting to see how Adylaide would handle a stranger at the borders on her own. The stranger was not hostile, at least. That was good. And so, Ulrich stayed behind, half-hidden in the trees, ears pushed forward to listen, and was still.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

28 Posts
Ooc —
so sorry, im gonna just let skelle go as a character for now due to irl stuff. tysm for threading either way <3

she wondered if it was worth it.

to wade through formalities and likely be disappointed in the end again anyway. so she mumbled a little apology to excuse herself.

then headed off into the wilds. far away from everything she knew here, to a place she knew elsewhere.