Two Rivers Isle I'll lay out all my reasons, you'll say that I need help
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
She knew that he would have a hard time with this request. She also knew that he would very possibly turn her down and not wish to speak of it. However, she must try for his sake and hers. If he was to move past this, he needed to speak on it. No matter how hard it was and she supposed that was the hardest thing to listen to him, feel so sad.

He said we and she knew it wasn't not we, it was her parents. Her parents had enemies. The more he spoke the harder it was to swallow. Then she was angry. So angry at her parents for making this beautiful wolf in front of her a weapon. Make him feel disgusting and worthless and evil. That was the biggest unjustice. 

She huffed. Well my parents were just awful weren't they. She pounded her tiny paws into the dirt. ::This makes me very angry Ulrich! They had no right to do that to you. It is not your fault. They should have been ashamed and I hope they were. I loved them, but they were unjust in their cruelty.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll lay out all my reasons, you'll say that I need help - by Adylaide - February 23, 2023, 04:44 PM